Baked Potatoes Are Good, But Twice-Baked Potatoes Are Even Better by 30Seconds Food
Instead of mashed potatoes or plain ol' baked potatoes, surprise your family with these fun twice-baked potatoes. They make a satisfying side dish or an easy appetizer.
- 4 potatoes, baked and cooled slightly
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 5 - 6 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (or your favorite)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped (optional)
Here’s how to make them.
- Cut each baked potato in half. Scoop out the center, leaving the shell intact. Put the potato you’ve scooped out into a bowl and put the shells on a baking sheet.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the potato. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Spoon back into the potato shells.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Top with more cheese before baking, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Seasoned Salt $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.