Cheesy Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe is Twice as Good as Regular Baked Potatoes by 30Seconds Food
Instead of mashed potatoes or plain ol' baked potatoes, surprise your family with this fun twice-baked potatoes recipe. Cheesy twice-baked potatoes are twice as good as regular baked potatoes. Seriously!
These tasty taters make a satisfying side dish or an easy appetizer before dinner.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 potatoes, baked and cooled slightly
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 5 - 6 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (or your favorite)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut each baked potato in half. Scoop out the center, leaving the shell intact. Put the potato you’ve scooped out into a bowl and put the shells on a baking sheet.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the potato. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Spoon back into the potato shells.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Top with more cheese before baking, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.