Easy Doughnut Recipe: This Pumpkin Doughnuts Recipe With Cinnamon-Sugar Dust Is Vegan by Gigi Gaggero
Topped with cinnamon sugar, these vegan pumpkin doughnuts are super duper fluffy, and so easy to make! No one will even know they're vegan.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups cake flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup canned or fresh pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil or vegan butter, melted
- 1/2 cup nut milk
Cinnamon Sugar Coating
Here’s how you make them:
- Generously grease a doughnut pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, coconut oil and almond milk.
- Gently fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Stir to combine. Do not overmix.
- Spoon mixture into prepared doughnut pan and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the doughnuts spring back when lightly pressed. Cool.
- For the topping, melt the coconut oil. Set aside. Combine the sifted sugar and cinnamon in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- Once the doughnuts are cool enough to handle, dip them in the melted coconut oil, then roll them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cake Flour $3 & Up
Light Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Allspice $4 & Up
Coconut Oil $6 & Up
White Sugar $3 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Donut Pans $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.