This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Pie Recipe Is So Good, You Won't Believe It's Vegan by 30Seconds Food
Looking for a vegan dessert that doesn't skimp on taste? Try this chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream pie recipe from Catherine Gill, author of The Dirty Vegan.
This easy and delicious dessert recipe is so good, you won't believe it's vegan.
Prep Time: 20 minutes plus time to freeze
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes plus time to freeze
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 quart vegan vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust, 9-inch size
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- 1 ripe (but firm) banana, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vanilla vegan soy milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together peanut butter and maple syrup. Combine with ice cream.
- Spread half of the ice cream mixture evenly in pie crust.
- Sprinkle an even layer of 1/4 cup of the chopped peanuts on top of ice cream layer.
- Arrange banana slices evenly over top of peanuts. Place in the freezer while you make chocolate ganache.
- To make the chocolate ganache, in a small saucepan on low heat, melt chocolate chips, soy milk and coconut oil together, stirring frequently. When well combined, remove ganache from heat and set aside.
- Remove pie from freezer and pour on a layer of half of the chocolate ganache. Spread remaining ice cream mixture over top.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup chopped peanuts and the last of the chocolate ganache. Sprinkle with last 2 tablespoons of chopped peanuts. Cover and freeze overnight or until firm.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
The Dirty Vegan $23
Vegan Chocolate Chips $4 & Up
Coconut Oil $6 & Up
Maple Syrup $7 & Up
Creamy Peanut Butter $2 & Up
Graham Cracker Pie Crust $3 & Up
Peanuts $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.