Parenting Is Hard: Fellow Moms, I Will Not Judge You When... by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
I think all moms can agree on three things: we love our kids, parenting is hard and it’s made even harder when we feel judged. So, fellow moms, I promise not to judge you…
- Whether you bottle feed or breastfeed.
- Whether you’re a WAHM or SAHM or WOHM.
- If you wear yoga pants every day even if you’ve never done yoga a day in your life.
- If you feed your kids chicken nuggets.
- If your kid is the one screaming in the grocery store.
- On the days you feel great and seem to have it all together.
- On the days you feel awful and seem overwhelmed.
- On the days you're the one screaming in the grocery store (or at least want to).
- When you cry because the days are so long.
- When you cry because the years are so short.
Let’s just not judge each other at all, OK? We’re in this motherhood thing together.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.