The Health Benefits of Cinnamon: Why You Need to Sprinkle This Spice on Everything by Beth Aldrich, CHC, AADP, CNT
Cinnamon tastes amazing, but did you know it also has health benefits? Here are a few:
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has found that cinnamon may enhance insulin activity, increasing the metabolism of fat and helping to lower blood sugar.
- It may have antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, helping fight the fungus that leads to yeast infections and the bacteria that causes stomach ulcers.
- As an anti-inflammatory food, cinnamon may support healthy blood flow.
- Its scent has been reported to actually boost brain health, especially in terms of memory and attention.
- Perfect for winter, cinnamon’s warming properties can relieve symptoms of cold and flu.
Sprinkle and enjoy!
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.