Food & Portion Sizes: Stop Portion Distortion to Lose Weight & Gain Energy! by Natalia Stasenko
Weight Loss Nutrition
5 years ago
Add to collection
Did you know that the serving sizes of some foods have grown by at least 100 percent in the last few decades? Keep your portions in check by memorizing these simple rules:
- 1 serving size of pasta, potato or rice = 1/2 cup
- 1 serving size of cheese = 2 1/2 ounces or 4 stacked slices
- 1 serving of meat = about 3 ounces or the size of your palm (without fingers)
- 1 serving of dry fruit = 1/4 cup
- 1 portion of nuts = only 10 - 15 nuts
- For veggies and fruits, the rule of thumb is that 1 cup of raw or 1/2 cup of cooked is considered one portion.
Keep portion size in mind for weight loss and energy gain!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Food Scales $9 & Up
Portion Control Containers $5 & Up
Portion Control Plates $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.