Keto Diet: 5 Tips to Help You Achieve Success on the Ketogenic Diet Plan by Alice V
I've been on a ketogenic diet for almost seven months now and like every lifestyle change, it can be a struggle. There are times I fall off the wagon but get right back on. I've learned that I can't stomach certain foods like coconut flour and almond flour. And while I continue to explore this way of eating, I've lost 20 pounds so far. So how have I managed to keep going? Here are my tips:
- It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. The moment you treat it as a lifestyle change, the more willing and motivated you are to keep going.
- Have plenty of snacks on hand. Snacking has never been so important to me before. I always have almonds, beef jerky, string cheese or berries on hand.
- Never skip a meal. The moment you skip a meal, you messed up! Skipping meals will only make you more susceptible to eating high-carb foods. Meal prep when you have to.
- Have a good-quality sweetener for coffee and sweet-infused needs.
- Put time aside to cook. There isn't a market for Keto-packaged foods, so you need to cook, bake and prep meals and snacks at all times.
By keeping these things in mind I've been able to say no to everything I once said yes to.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.