Gina Brillon: The Comedienne Shares 5 Benefits of Laughing More! by Alex Bryant
5 years ago
Add to collection
We all need to laugh more! Comedienne Gina Brillon, as seen on "Pacifically Speaking," "The Fluffy Movie," Comedy Central’s "Live at Gotham," E!’s "Chelsea Lately," "The Late Show With Seth Meyers" and "The View," tells us five benefits of laughing more often:
- Laughter can improve your mood. It's a known fact! Endorphins are released when you laugh, as laughter can also boost the number of antibodies to produce cells. Instead of going through a bad day, have a laugh!
- It’s good for your heart! Laughter gets your blood flowing and pumping and can burn as many calories as taking a walk.
- Laughter produces feel good chemicals which can help you during times of high stress and anxiety.
- Laughter can bring people together! Sharing a laugh with friends or strangers can help people connect with one another. So share a good laugh with someone today!
- Laughter can boost creativity! Having writers block? Take a break from your frustration and watch a funny clip or movie; the laughter and relaxation can be just the recharge your creative brain needs.
To catch Gina's next show and find more information, visit GinaBrillonComedy.com.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
"Pacifically Speaking" $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.