Easy Peach Pie Smoothie Recipe Is Like a Slice of Fresh Peach Pie in a Glass by Elisa Schmitz
Is there anything better than a slice of fresh peach pie, especially during the summertime? Before making this delicious peach pie smoothie recipe, I might have said no. But after making this refreshing peach pie smoothie recipe, my answer just may be yes! That's because this easy peach pie smoothie recipe is like a slice of fresh peach pie in a glass. Wow!
Fresh, ripe and juicy peaches just scream summer, and I've found that the sweetness of peaches is equally at home in a pie or in a smoothie. Once you've tried this fresh peach smoothie, you just may agree that it's the next best thing to a slice of peach pie (or, if you're thirsty or in a hurry, it's even better).
You don't need much time or many ingredients to make this amazing peach pie dessert smoothie: peaches, bananas, yogurt, milk, orange juice, cinnamon, vanilla, honey and ice cubes. You just blend it all up and, in about five minutes, you're enjoying the taste of peach pie in your favorite smoothie glass. So easy, nutritious and delicious as a snack, dessert or breakfast.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 fresh peaches, diced
- 2 bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 cup peach yogurt
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- If you don't have fresh peaches, you can use frozen peaches.
- For a more shake-like consistency, you can use frozen bananas.
- Feel free change the type of yogurt you use (such as plain or vanilla, etc.).
- To make this smoothie dairy-free, you can use dairy-free milk (I used almond milk) and dairy-free yogurt (I used coconut-milk-based yogurt).
Here's how you make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite smoothie glasses. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired, and enjoy!
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.