Copycat Chick-fil-a Peach Milkshake Recipe: Enjoy This Peach Milkshake Recipe Every Day of the Week by 30Seconds Food
Chick-fil-a's peach milkshake is back for summer! Here's an easy copycat recipe of that famous peach milkshake that you can make at home.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 large peach, peeled and pitted
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- whipped cream, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Slice the peach, then dice enough to make 1/3 cup. Set the 1/3 cup aside.
- Combine the ice cream, milk, vanilla, if using, and remaining peach in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the 1/3 cup diced peaches. Pour into two glasses. Top with whipped cream.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.