Best Peach Pie Recipe: This Summer Peach Pie Recipe Is Calling Your Name by 30Seconds Food
Peaches were made to be put in a pie, don't you think? As those juicy summer peaches enter the building, try this easy peach pie recipe. This fruit pie is quick and easy to make and may be your favorite summer dessert.
Beside fresh juicy summer peaches, you'll need granulated sugar, flour, ground cinnamon, lemon juice and a pie crust to make this amazing pie. The sliced peaches, sugar, flour, cinnamon and lemon juice and tossed together in a mixing bowl before being piled into a pie crust. Cove with a top pie crust, make a few slits to help the steam escape and bake until golden brown.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 cups peeled and sliced peaches (about 5 to 6 medium peaches)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 package refrigerated pie crusts, softened according to package directions
- If the pie starts getting to brown before the cooking time is up, cover the edges with foil.
- Cut your peaches over the mixing bowl to catch all the sweet juices.
Here’s how to make it:
- Put one pie crust into a pie plate or pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the filling ingredients. Mix well. Pour into the pie crust.
- Cover the pie with the second pie crust. Flute the edges and cut a few slits into the top.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 40 to 45 minutes, or until crust is golden. If crust edges begin to brown too soon, cover it with foil. Cool a couple hours before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.