No-Churn Root Beer Float Ice Cream Recipe: Only 4 Ingredients by 30Seconds Food
Who doesn't remember sipping on a root beer float when they were a kid? Many adults still sip on root beer floats from time to time! If you're one of those whole love these old-fashioned carbonated ice cream treats, you are going to get a kick out of this four-ingredient, no-churn root beer ice cream recipe.
The shopping list for this easy ice cream recipe is short and sweet: heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, root beer extract and vanilla extract. Start the ice cream by beating the heavy whipping cream to soft peaks. Stir together the sweetened condensed milk and extracts, and gently stir it into the whipped cream. Pour the ice cream into a loaf pan, cover and freeze until firm.
Take the root beer float ice cream out of the freezer about 20 minutes before serving so it can soften up a bit. Serve it in ice cream cones or put a scoop into a bowl and pour a little root beer around it for dessert. Fun, right? You could even top it with a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus time to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus time to freeze
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon root beer extract
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- In another bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, root beer extract and vanilla extract.
- Gradually stir the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream. Do not overmix.
- Spoon the mixture into a loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.