2-Ingredient Watermelon Sorbet Recipe: The Official Sorbet of Summer by 30Seconds Food
Watermelon is the fruit of summer, so why can't this easy watermelon sorbet recipe be the frozen snack of summer? With just two ingredients, no churning and minimal prep, this delicious watermelon sorbet recipe comes together quickly.
All you need for this fruit sorbet recipe is a can of sweetened condensed milk and cubes of frozen fresh watermelon. Blend the watermelon cubes and sweetened condensed milk in a blender until smooth. Pour the fruity mixture into a loaf pan or other container and freeze for at least two hours.
The hardest part of this frozen watermelon dessert recipe is waiting for it to freeze, but we're sure you'll want to make it again and again! Serve this easy watermelon sorbet for dessert or as a sweet summer snack.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1 quart
- 6 cups seedless watermelon cubes, frozen
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- This is not a creamy ice cream, but an icy sorbet. The water in the watermelon creates a refreshing icy treat. The sweetened condensed milk adds the sweetness.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the frozen watermelon cubes and sweetened condensed milk into a blender. Blend for 4 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan or container. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.