6-Ingredient Pork Tenderloin Recipe Is Sweet, Savory & Totally Juicy (Ready in 30 Minutes) by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
Why do I always forget how easy it is to make a juicy and delicious pork tenderloin? We get into a chicken rut, then I’ll rediscover pork tenderloin and I’m always thrilled with the result for dinner.
This simple 6-ingredient pork tenderloin recipe is no exception. It’s sweet and savory, and totally juicy. And, it’s ready in only about 30 minutes. I made it for a family gathering, served with my bleu cheese mashed potatoes, and everyone raved about it (before it disappeared). Next time, I’m making two!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian or Mediterranean seasoning
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar and seasoning.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan. Roll the tenderloin in the mixture until it’s well coated all over. Season with sea salt and pepper, if desired. Cover pan with foil.
- Cook in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, basting with the mixture a couple of times, until meat reaches 140 degrees F.
- Serve with rice or potatoes and your favorite vegetables.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Mediterranean Seasonings $3 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.