Chef Adrianne Calvo's Peach Pork Tenderloin Recipe Will Fulfill Your Quest for Flavor by Chef Adrianne Calvo
August is National Peach Month, and nothing says summer quite like biting into a delicious and juicy peach on a hot afternoon. This peach pork tenderloin has a little bit of everything. The sweetness of the peach, the savoriness of the tenderloin and the spiciness of the bell peppers will be sure to fulfill your quest for flavor. What's more, this is not an over-complicated dish, making it a great option to satisfy your guests during these dog days of summer.
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch medallions
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese hot mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Anaheim chili, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large bowl, whisk soy sauce, mustard, garlic, cilantro, honey and sesame oil to make a marinade. Add pork, cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Remove pork from marinade and place on a cookie sheet. Roast for 12-14 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add canola oil, peach, peppers, chilis and sweet chili sauce. When it comes to a simmer add the pork and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes. Add chives and serve. Serves 2.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chinese Hot Mustard $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Sweet Chili Sauce $3 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Light Soy Sauce $3 & Up
"Maximum Flavor" $30
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.