5-Ingredient Cajun Pork Tenderloin Recipe Cooks in About 20 Minutes by Donna John
Take one bite of this sweet and spicy Cajun pork tenderloin and you’ll want to say, “Laissez les bon temps rouler!” Let the good times roll! With only five ingredients, this flavor-packed pork recipe will be on repeat for family dinners.
Fun Fact: Eating pork on New Year's Day is said to bring luck and progress. This succulent pork tenderloin recipe will bring you flavor for days!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (I use Tony Chachere’s)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the Cajun seasoning and brown sugar.
- In another bowl, combine apricot preserves and Dijon mustard.
- Put the tenderloin in a baking pan lined with foil (makes cleanup easier) and sprinkle with salt. Rub the brown sugar mixture all over the meat.
- Cook in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, brushing often with the apricot-Dijon mixture, until it reaches 140 degrees F.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning $5 & Up
Dijon Mustard $3 & Up
Apricot Preserves $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.