5-Ingredient Sweet Pear Cobbler Recipe Begs for Vanilla Ice Cream by Donna John
This easy pear cobbler recipe is made similar to my peach cobbler recipe. The ingredients are poured over each other in a baking dish and not stirred. I repeat: Do. Not. Stir. So easy, sweet and delicious!
I wrote on this recipe in my recipe folder, "Super sweet, but really good! Ice cream is a must." So yes, serve this easy pear cobbler with big scoops of vanilla ice cream on top. You could also add a dash or two of cinnamon if you like.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 can (29 ounces) pear halves in heavy syrup
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a casserole dish. Whisk together the sugar and flour. Slowly stir in the milk and mix well. Pour the batter over the melted butter. Do not stir.
- Cut the pears in half and place them over the batter. Gently pour the syrup from the can over the top. Do not stir.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.