4-Ingredient Skillet Cherry Cobbler Recipe: Dump, Mix, Drop, Bake (Done!) by Donna John
This cherry cobbler recipe is beyond easy to make. Serve it hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 65 minutes
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- 1 box (9 ounces) yellow cake mix (I used Jiffy Golden Yellow Cake Mix)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Here’s how you make it:
- Pour the pie filling into a greased cast-iron skillet or baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the cake mix, butter and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Drop the cake mix by spoonsfuls over the top of the cherries.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour or until batter sets.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.