Apple Pie Smoothie Recipe: A 5-Minute Breakfast or Energy Snack by Ann Marie Patitucci
I’m often in a rush in the mornings and sometimes skip breakfast or grab something that’s more quick than healthy. I’d like to work on this. I don’t like many traditional breakfast foods so I’ve been looking for other options that are quick and easy but also nutritious.
This apple pie smoothie recipe is one of my favorite finds so far. It’s a great way to enjoy fall flavors and use up any apples you may have left over from apple picking. You can adjust the level of sweetness to your preference. This smoothie actually tastes like apple pie – but without all the calories! The best part: it’s ready in just five minutes. It’s a perfect weekday morning breakfast, but it’s great as an energy-boosting snack as well.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 medium apples, cored (sweet apples work well, like Gala, Honeycrisp, Fuji)
- 1 cup milk, dairy or non-dairy (I prefer almond milk)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground cardamom
- honey, maple syrup or agave nectar (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and to your desired consistency. Taste and add some honey or maple syrup to sweeten, if desired.
- Pour into two glasses. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve immediately.
We may occasionally reference products or brands in our content based on a contributor’s personal use or opinion. But 30Seconds is in no way affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties or guarantees about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program, which means we may earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $20 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Nutmeg $3 & Up
Cardamom $5 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Agave Nectar $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.