Easy Cuban Pork Recipe: Put Some Flavor Mojo Into Sandwich Night by Marcus Lopez
Made some Americano Cubanos for dinner tonight. Not too bad! A pork loin is marinated in spices, citrus, garlic and brown sugar, then baked to juicy perfection. You can slice the pork and serve with your favorite side dishes, or make Cuban sandwiches (American style) like we did.
To make the sandwiches, put thick slices of the pork and your favorite cheese together. Throw them on the flattop or into a skillet. Put on bread and serve. Delicious!
Prep Time: 1 hour to overnight
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 1/2 hours
- 1 pork loin (about 1 pound)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 - 8 cloves garlic
- juice of 1 large orange
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Puree all ingredients except pork loin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place pork loin in a gallon ziplock and cover with puree. Let sit 1 hour to overnight.
- When ready to cook, roast on a aluminum-foil covered sheet for at 450 degrees F for about 25 to 30 minutes or until internal temperature is 140 degrees F.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.