Quick & Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe Is Not Just for the Holidays by Ann Marie Patitucci
To be honest, I enjoy baking but don’t have much experience with pies. Good news: it was a comfort food crowd pleaser! In fact, my 12-year-old would have eaten the entire pie himself if we’d allowed it! It was also really easy, and using a frozen crust makes it that much easier.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 frozen pie crust
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients except pie crust. Mix well.
- Pour into frozen pie crust. Bake according to pie crust directions. You’ll know the pie is done when it no longer “jiggles” in the middle and when you can stick a fork in the middle and it comes out clean.
Note: You likely won’t have any extra dough with the frozen crust, so if you’re like me and like to add a unique/creative touch when you bake, use walnuts or something similar to create a pumpkin shape in the center of the pumpkin. Add the nuts as soon as the pie comes out of the oven.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.