Creamy Garlic Parmesan Baked Potato Stacks Recipe: Easy & Impressive by Donna John
Mashed potatoes and baked potatoes are delicious, but there are so many ways to cook a potato. Smashed potatoes, Ukrainian potatoes, Amish potatoes and even German potatoes are in my recipe rotation. Now, this garlic and Parmesan potato stacks recipe has joined the club.
Muffin tins make this impressive potato recipe easy to assemble. Simply cook the cream, fresh garlic, nutmeg and thyme in a saucepot. Season the potatoes with salt and black pepper and layer them in the muffin cups. Spoon the cream over the potatoes and bake in the oven until golden and tender.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 medium russet potatoes, sliced about 1/8-inch thick
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (or to taste)
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Salt and Pepper
- Airtight Containers
- Garlic Press
- Pepper Grinder
- Muffin Tins
- Mandoline Slicer
- This recipe can easily be doubled for larger families.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cream, garlic, nutmeg and thyme into a saucepot. Season with black pepper, to taste. Bring to a gentle boil, stirring, then remove from heat. Set aside.
- Toss the potato slices in salt and pepper.
- Layer the potatoes in a muffin tin where they come just to the top of each muffin cup.
- Spoon the cream over each potato stack.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tender.
- Let the potatoes sit for about 5 minutes before removing. Sprinkle with more fresh thyme, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 17.1g
Saturated Fat: 10.6g
Total Carbohydrate: 25.4g
Dietary Fiber: 3.7g
Total Sugars: 1.8g
Vitamin D: 21mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.