Creamy Ukrainian Tiny New Potatoes Recipe With Chives & Dill by Donna John
With a bag full of tiny new potatoes from the farmers market that needed to be cooked, I decided to try a new potato recipe. This Ukrainian recipe caught my eye because not only did I have tiny potatoes, but also fresh dill and chives.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 13 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 18 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 3 - 4 cups tiny potatoes (I cut the larger ones in half so they were all about the same size after cooking)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 - 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 - 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Here's how to make it:
- Boil the potatoes until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- Add the butter and cream. Cook, stirring often, until cream has absorbed into the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chives and dill. Cook about 2 to 3 more minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.