Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte Recipe: All the Taste at a Fraction of the Cost by Ann Marie Patitucci
Fall is my favorite time of year. I love it for so many reasons! I have many friends who specifically await fall because of their beloved pumpkin spice lattes. If you’re the same but aren’t looking forward to giving all your money to a chain coffee shop (not to mention the cost of gas!), I have great news for you,
Here’s a homemade pumpkin pie spice latte recipe that is easy, delicious and so much cheaper. Bonus: there are no artificial colors or flavors so you’ll know exactly what you’re drinking.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups whole milk (you can substitute with milk of your choice)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup hot brewed strong coffee
- whipped cream, for garnish
- cinnamon, for garnish
- favorite sweetener, to taste
Here’s how to make it:
- Whisk together milk, pumpkin puree and light brown sugar in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until hot and steamy (do not let it boil).
- Remove from heat. Add pumpkin pie spice and vanilla.
- Whisk in coffee and continue to whisk until frothy. Pour into coffee mugs. Add sugar if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.