5-Ingredient Mustard Salmon Recipe: A 5-Star, 15-Minute Fish Recipe by Ann Marie Patitucci
First, I love the flavor of the mustard glaze. A close second? How quick and easy this five-ingredient salmon recipe is! If you’ve been looking for a new fish recipe, this is the one to try. I like to serve this baked salmon with rice.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/4 pounds wild salmon, skin removed and cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 a lemon, juiced
Here's how to make it:
- Place salmon pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, maple syrup, garlic and lemon juice to make mustard glaze.
- After salmon cooks for 10 minutes, brush it with glaze and return to it the oven for 5 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Whole Grain Mustard $3 & Up
Salmon Cookbooks $5 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.