Big Ole Bill's Super Seasoning for All Kinds of Steaks: The Dry Steak Rub Recipe You Need by Bill Heleine
This is my dry steak seasoning blend recipe that I call Big Ole Bill's Super Seasoning for All Kinds of Steaks. Yes, it's delicious on all steaks – from ribeye to tenderloin to sirloin to flank steak.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated onion
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon dill seed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons sage
Here's how to make it:
- Mix all spices together in a medium-size bowl.
- Store in an air tight container or spice jar until ready to use.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sugar $2 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Salt $2 & Up
Granulated Garlic $2 & Up
Granulated Onion $3 & Up
Oregano $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Dill Weed $4 & Up
Dried Basil $3 & Up
Sage $4 & Up
Spice Jars $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.