Homemade Rotisserie Chicken Spice Rub Recipe: Let's Spin Some Birds by 30Seconds Food
Don't want to pay the high price most grocery stores want for those rotisserie chickens? You can have all the flavor of a rotisserie chicken at home with this easy rotisserie chicken spice rub recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together all the ingredients.
- Pour into an airtight container or jar.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.