Best Steak Marinade Recipe: This Liquid Beef Marinade Recipe Is Father's Day Perfect by Donna John
Being from Texas, we eat steak a lot. Most times mine are sprinkled with salt, pepper and drizzled with a little olive oil before hitting the grill. After trying a steak that had been soaked in a liquid marinade, this easy steak recipe hit the steak-night rotation. This liquid marinade recipe ups the flavor factor on beef so much!
For this flavor-packed liquid steak marinade recipe you'll need olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice (fresh is best), Worcestershire sauce, garlic power, dried basil, parsley flakes, black pepper, hot pepper sauce and fresh garlic. The ingredients are stirred together and then add your favorite cut of steak. Marinate at least two hours before grilling the steaks. The longer you can let the steak marinate, the better. Try to let the steaks come to room temperature before grilling for the best results.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste (optional)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a plastic zipper bag or bowl.
- Add the steaks and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Remove from marinade and grill as desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.