Healthy One-Pan Spinach & Cherry Tomato Egg White Frittata Recipe by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
Frittatas are an easy, delicious breakfast or brunch idea that also make a wonderful "breakfast for dinner." That's because you can pretty much add any vegetables or proteins that you want, and they cook up in no time.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups egg whites
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil on medium heat. Add the spinach and tomatoes, and stir until spinach wilts. Add the onion and garlic powders and stir to combine.
- Pour the egg whites into the mixture, stir to combine, season with salt and pepper, then cover pan with lid. Reduce heat to low and allow to cook slowly for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are set (bottom of eggs should be golden brown). Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cover with lid for a couple of minutes, until melted.
- Cut into quarters and serve with an English muffin or toast.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Frittata Cookbooks $5 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.