Easy Red Pepper, Spinach & Feta Frittata Recipe Is a Brunch Classic by Donna John
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 jar (6 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (you could also use blue cheese or Parmesan)
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- green onions, chopped, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the oil in an oven-proof skillet. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Add the red pepper strips and cook another 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Turn off heat and sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper together. Pour over the vegetables.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 minutes, or until golden. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Roasted Red Peppers $4 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.