Thaiwala Blondies Recipe: A Moist Blondie Recipe With a Touch of Thai by Thaiwala
Move over chai tea! Thaiwala concentrate makes the iconic Thai iced tea simple to enjoy. This heavenly milk tea from a bee farm in Thailand is something to obsess about. And when you make blondies with it, step back!
This easy Thaiwala blondies recipe is made with that spiced Thai tea. The result is a heavenly, moist blondie you won't be able to stop eating.
Cuisine: American / Thai
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 1 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, tightly packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk (room temperature preferred)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup Thaiwala
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Combine melted butter and sugar in a large bowl and stir well. Add eggs, egg yolk, Thaiwala and vanilla extract and stir until completely combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt. Gradually stir dry ingredients into wet until completely combined.
- Fold in nuts and/or chocolate chips, if using.
- Spread blondie batter into a 13x9-inch baking pan that's been lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few fudgy crumbs. Allow to cool before cutting.
Photo (main): Thaiwala
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.