4-Ingredient Sensation Chicken Recipe Has All the Flavor Feels by Donna John
Sensation salad dressing was a recent food discovery for me. I've bought it bottled (see link below) and made homemade Sensation dressing. The flavors in the salad dressing recipe – lemon, cheese, garlic and black pepper – made me immediately think it needed to be used on chicken. And I was right!
This easy Sensation chicken recipe can be grilled or cooked in a skillet. Serve this sensational recipe with a salad (of course!) and your favorite vegetables. I grilled zucchini, lemon and eggplant with the chicken.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 or more hours to marinate
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes plus 1 or more hours to marinate
Servings: 2 to 4
- 2 - 4 chicken breasts
- 1 recipe Sensation salad dressing or bottled Sensation salad dressing
- grated Romano cheese or Parmesan cheese
- minced fresh chives or flat-leaf-parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken into a plastic zipper bag. Add enough salad dressing to coat all the chicken. Put in the refrigerator to marinate at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, combine some grated Romano cheese and the fresh chives in a small bowl. (About 1 tablespoon for each breast.)
- To grill the chicken, heat an indoor grill or outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned and seared on one side, about 4 to 5 minutes. Flip the chicken over and continue to cook until it is cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature), about 5 to 7 more minutes. To cook in a skillet, add the chicken to a hot skillet and cook until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes. (Cooking times will depend on thickness of chicken.)
- Right before the chicken is done cooking, top each breast with some of the Romano and chives. Let the cheese melt slightly.
- Drizzle with more Sensation salad dressing and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.