Sensation Salad Dressing Recipe From Louisiana Is Truly Sensational by Donna John
Sensation salad dressing is my latest food discovery. It's a creamy, lemony, garlicy, cheesy and peppery vinaigrette that's popular in Louisiana. Who knew? The Romano cheese and cracked black pepper give it a distinct, refreshing taste. Is it a salad dressing or a vinaigrette? Who cares! It's delicious!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 - 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and pepper into a blender. Season with with a little salt. Blend until smooth.
- With the motor running, slowly add in the oils. Blend until emulsified and creamy.
- Stir in the cheese and add more black pepper, if desired. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving for flavors to blend.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.