Easy Spinach Frittata Recipe Is a Quick & Healthy Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast or Brunch by Sarah Amona
Frittatas are a wonderful choice for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. They're easy to make and can be customized with ingredients to fit your own personal tastes. This easy spinach frittata recipe is made with Egg Beaters (egg whites), so it has less fat and more protein.
You could sprinkle the top with some Parmesan cheese and add crushed red pepper flakes for a little heat. Serve as a complete meal or add a fresh garden salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 35 minutes
Servings: 1 to 2
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 ounces black olives, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced tomatoes
- 2 cups Egg Beaters
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the spinach in the broth in a skillet. Once the spinach begins to wilt, add the onion powder and garlic powder. Add the olives and heat through.
- Pour the Egg Beaters into a pie plate that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Add the spinach mixture, then top with the tomatoes.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 15 to 25 minutes or until eggs are set.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pie Plates $3 & Up
Onion Powder $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
Black Olives $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.