Refreshing Watermelon Vodka Cocktail Recipe Is What to Sip On by 30Seconds Food
This easy vodka and watermelon cocktail recipe blends up in seconds and is the perfect summer sip. The recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for get-togethers.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup or agave nectar
Here's how to make it:
- Put the watermelon into a blender. Blend until it looks like juice. Pour through a mesh strainer into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the lime juice, vodka and simple syrup. Shake!
- Pour into two glasses. Garnish with a watermelon slice, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.