This Refreshing Watermelon Agua Frescas Recipe Is a Healthy Way to Hydrate by Pamela Allen
Watermelon isn’t just delicious – it’s also full of fiber and water. When eaten, the fruit fiber acts like a sponge releasing water into the body as you need it. Watermelon is also rich in nutrients and low in calories, among the many other health benefits of watermelon.
A delicious way to enjoy watermelon is in a watermelon drink recipe. Watermelon agua frescas are a popular drink in Mexico, California and other warm-weather locations, because they're a great thirst quencher in all that summer heat. This delicious drink is festive and fun to serve at holiday get-togethers, or anytime.
All you need to make this easy 4-ingredient watermelon beverage recipe are watermelon, sugar, lime juice and ice. Blend it up and prepare to sip your thirst away!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Cuisine: Mexican / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups cubed watermelon, seedless or seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- For the best result, squeeze your fresh lime juice. Fresh is always best!
- Do not strain before serving or the fiber will be lost.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cubed watermelon into a blender with the sugar and lime juice, and blend.
- Pour over ice to serve. (To avoid losing fiber, do not strain before serving.)
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.