Grilled Jalapeno Lime Corn on the Cob Recipe Takes Corn to the Next Level by Ann Marie Patitucci
A friend shared the most perfect corn-on-the-cob recipe and I just have to pass it on. With ingredients like jalapeño peppers, lime juice and cilantro, this easy vegetable recipe certainly takes sweet corn (and dinner) to the next level.
Cuisine: Mexican / American
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Grill Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- lime zest, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Coat corn lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill corn, covered with the grill lid, 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, stir together butter, jalapeno, garlic, lime juice, lime zest and cilantro. Remove corn from grill. Serve corn with butter mixture. Garnish with lime zest, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.