Air Fryer Corn on the Cob Recipe: Easy, Crisp & Juicy Corn Recipe for the Air Fryer by 30Seconds Food
Think you have to fire up the grill to get crisp, juicy corn on the cob with a slight char? No, actually, you don't!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 17 minutes
- 4 corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Brush or dip the corn into the melted butter.
- Put the corn into the air fryer in a single layer. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer, brush with remaining butter and sprinkle with salt.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.