Mediterranean Tuna Salad Recipe With Capers Is a Budget-friendly Lunch or Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Tuna has lots of health benefits and is still a relatively inexpensive ingredient. This easy tuna salad recipe with red onion and capers can be served over lettuce or as a sandwich filling for a quick lunch or dinner.
If you're not a fan of capers, chop up some olives or pickles instead. To make this tuna recipe healthier, use Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) tuna packed in water, drained well
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion or green onion
- 2 tablespoons capers (you could substitute chopped green olives or pickles)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl. Stir gently to combine.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Capers $3 & Up
Tuna in Water $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $2 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.