No-Bake Strawberry Pie Recipe: The Easiest Fruit Pie Recipe Ever by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
My family and I went to a local farmers' market over the weekend and picked up the best strawberries we have ever tasted. We now plan to return every weekend to get strawberries, bread, granola and our other favorites.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 5 hours to chill
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes plus 5 hours to chill
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 store-bought graham cracker crust
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Here's how to make it:
- Arrange half the strawberries in pie crust.
- Mash remaining berries and combine with sugar in a medium saucepan. Place saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water. Gradually stir the cornstarch mixture into the boiling strawberry mixture. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, approximately 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour mixture over berries in pie shell. Chill for 5 hours to overnight.
- In a small bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Top each slice of pie with whipped cream.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.