Easy 2-Ingredient Strawberry Sorbet Recipe Is a Scoop Full of Summer (No Ice Cream Maker Needed) by Kaila Weingarten
Summer calls for strawberries, and life just needs sorbet. Seriously! This easy two-ingredient strawberry sorbet recipe is a scoop full of summer. It's a delicious frozen dessert that's healthier than ice cream, and it will put you in a sunny mood while keeping you out of the kitchen.
This simple two-ingredient recipe calls for strawberries and Greek yogurt. That's it! The ingredients are pureed in a blender until smooth, then poured into a container and put into the freezer. Quick and easy, and perfect for summer holidays!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 to 2 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 1 to 2 hours to freeze
- 2 cups (16 ounces) strawberry or black cherry Greek yogurt
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen strawberries
- You can adjust the amount of yogurt to suit your tastes (a bit more yogurt, a bit more creamy).
- If using frozen strawberries, you may need to partially defrost the strawberries depending on the strength of your blender.
- You can try this recipe with blueberries, raspberries or blackberries, too.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Put into a freezer-safe container and freeze until it has a sorbet-like consistency (about 1 to 2 hours).
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.