Tasty Turkey Taco Bowls Recipe: A Healthy Meal-Prep Recipe Using Ground Turkey by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey breast
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced yellow bell pepper
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups mini sweet peppers
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium taco seasoning
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat with extra virgin olive oil. Place bell peppers in the skillet and sauté 5 minutes or until slightly tender.
- Add the ground turkey breast with salt, pepper and taco seasoning. Use a spatula to break up the meat and mix in the seasonings. Cook until the meat is browned, stirring it frequently.
- Stir in the salsa then transfer to four containers filling with lettuce and mini peppers.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.