No-Cook Recipes: This Tuna Poke Bowl Recipe With Tamari-Mirin Sauce Is a Cool Dinner Idea by 30Seconds Food
Cool, refreshing and no oven required, this tuna poke bowl recipe is what we need during the hot summer months. Switch out different ingredient combinations until you find the perfect poke bowl for you. Cucumber, brown rice, radishes, carrots and green onions are great choices.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- sushi-grade tuna, skin removed and cut into small pieces (12 to 16 ounces)
- 1/2 cup minced green onions
- 1/4 cup tamari (you can substitute soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
- chopped lettuce
- sliced avocado
- cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- seaweed salad
- sesame seeds
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the sauce ingredients. Reserve about 2 tablespoons and set aside.
- Add the tuna to the sauce and mix gently.
- To assemble the bowls, fill bowls with chopped lettuce. Add the tuna, avocado, edamame, tomatoes and seaweed salad. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with the reserved sauce.
- Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.