Quick Roasted Vegetable Quesadillas Recipe Is a Winner for Meatless Monday by 30Seconds Food
Roasted vegetables and melted cheese cooked inside a grilled tortilla? Yes, please! This is the perfect recipe for Meatless Monday.
Use whatever vegetables you like for this easy roasted vegetable quesadilla recipe. Serve it with a dipping sauce, guacamole, sour cream or with refried beans, Spanish rice or cilantro rice. It's a satisfying meatless meal that's ready in 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- white or red onion, sliced
- eggplant, sliced
- yellow squash, sliced
- zucchini, sliced
- red bell pepper, sliced
- jalapenos or poblano peppers, sliced
- garlic, minced
- olive oil
- chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- flour tortillas
- shredded Mexican blend cheese, Oaxaca, Manchego, chihuahua, cheddar or your favorite cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the vegetables onto a baking sheet that's been oiled with olive oil in a single layer. Sprinkle with the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil. If using corn, do not put it onto the pan yet. Add it during the last 5 minutes of baking so it doesn't burn.
- Cook the vegetables in a preheated 450-degree F oven until soft and beginning to char, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lay the tortillas on a work surface. Sprinkle some cheese over the tortilla, then add some of the vegetables. Top with more cheese. Sprinkle with cilantro, if using.
- Fold the tortilla in half and press gently. Cook in a hot skillet or griddle until browned on both sides and cheese has melted, about 3 minutes per side. Cut in half and serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.