Best Blueberry Cookies Recipe: The Easiest Blueberry & White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever by Donna John
If you're feeling blue (or not!), this fun blueberry cookie recipe is sure to put some pep in your step! The blueberries are incorporated into the batter, so you get blueberry in every bite along with sweet white chocolate chips. Delish!
This easy blueberry and white chocolate chip cookie recipe went viral a couple years ago. One bite and you'll know why. If you haven't made a batch yet, it's probably time!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 11 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 16 to 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 cookies
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Put the blueberries into a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for about 1 to 2 minutes or until berries are soft. Mash with a fork.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Cream together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add the blueberries and beat on high until incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips. Chill the dough for about 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment paper-covered cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 10 to 13 minutes or until just beginning to brown around the edges.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Cookie Sheets $6 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
White Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.