Ridiculously Easy 2-Ingredient Cinnamon Roll Apple Cobbler Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Who says you have to work all day in the kitchen to make an amazing dessert? Not us! This easy cinnamon roll apple cobbler recipe has two (yes, two!) ingredients and is ready for the oven in minutes. The tender apples, pieces of cinnamon roll laced with the sweet glaze is irresistible.
All you need to make this two-ingredient cinnamon roll apple cobbler snack recipe is a tube of refrigerated cinnamon rolls (save the can of icing!) and a can of apple pie filling. Cut the cinnamon rolls into bite-sized pieces and put them into a bowl with the pie filling. Stir and pour into a casserole dish. Bake for about 20 minutes and then drizzle with the reserved icing from the cinnamon rolls. Quick and delish!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 tube (8 count) refrigerated cinnamon rolls, each roll cut into bite-sized pieces (reserve icing)
- 1 can (20 ounces) apple pie filling
- You could also sprinkle it with a little ground cinnamon or add some nuts for crunch.
- The recipe can easily be doubled and baked in a 13x9-inch baking pan.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cut cinnamon rolls and pie filling into a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the filling into a buttered 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 5g
Saturated Fat: 1.2g
Total Carbohydrate: 46.5g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Total Sugars: 13.7g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.