Ultimate Spinach Pizza Recipe With Pine Nuts, Parmesan & Ricotta Is Pizza Perfection by 30Seconds Food
Fresh spinach is cooked down with olive oil, onion and garlic to create the fantastic, flavorful base for this easy pizza recipe. The ricotta adds creaminess while the pine nuts add crunch. It's pizza perfection!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 large pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag (8 to 9 ounces) fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 large unbaked pizza crust
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the spinach and cook until it wilts, about 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F while the spinach mixture cools.
- Put the pizza crust on a pizza stone or pizza pan. Top the crust with half of the spinach mixture. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and dollop with the ricotta. Add the remaining spinach mixture. Sprinkle with the pine nuts.
- Bake for about 6 to 8 minutes or until crust is golden.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Stones $10 & Up
Pizza Pans $6 & Up
Pine Nuts $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.