Crispy Tofu Nuggets Recipe: This Baked Tofu Recipe Is Gluten-free, Vegan & Super Tasty by Sarah Amona
Skip the chicken nuggets and try this easy vegan, gluten-free tofu nuggets recipe. Crispy and flavored with garlic and nutritional yeast, this tofu recipe is a healthy snack or main dish with a fresh vegetable or grain.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 33 to 38 minutes
Total Time: 38 to 43 minutes
- 15 ounces extra-firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup no-sugar-added tomato sauce or sugar-free ketchup
Here's how to make it:
- Drain tofu, cut into large chunks and boil for 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Allow to cool. Cut the tofu into nugget-shaped pieces.
- Combine almond flour, nutritional yeast, garlic and salt in a large, resealable plastic bag. Add tofu pieces and toss until evenly coated.
- Place tofu nuggets onto a greased, foil-lined baking sheet. Spray tops with cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven until lightly browned, about 25 to 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve with the tomato sauce.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.