Easy Grilled Tofu Recipe: This Asian Grilled Tofu Recipe Is the Best Tofu Recipe Ever by 30Seconds Food
Tofu soaks up any flavor it is introduced to. With all the bold flavors in this easy grilled tofu recipe, you know it'll pack a punch.
- 1 block extra-firm tofu, drained well and patted dry with paper towels
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
Here's how to make it:
- Put the tofu on a plate and weigh it down with another plate, heavy skillet or sandwich press to help remove as much liquid as possible. Leave it for about 15 minutes.
- For the marinade, combine the mirin, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and Sriracha.
- Cut the tofu into six slices. Brush the marinade onto both sides of the tofu (reserve the rest of the marinade). Season with a little salt.
- Place the tofu on a preheated 375-degree F indoor grill or outdoor grill. Cook about 2 minutes per side or until sear marks form and it's heated through.
- Put the tofu onto a serving platter and drizzle with remaining marinade. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tofu Cookbooks $2 & Up
Marinade Brushes $5 & Up
Outdoor Grills $25 & Up
Indoor Grills $20 & Up
Sandwich Press $7 & Up
Extra Firm Tofu $4 & Up
Mirin $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Sriracha $3 & Up
Rice Vinegar $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.